Monday, July 27, 2009

Journey Journal




The plan is simple.

Shave Your Dome. Shave your Face.

Don't cut it, don't shave it until you've reached your goal.

Document all the food. take a self portrait everyday.






Day one is a Monday and I have begun with limp. This past Saturday I threw my back out playing soccer, so the exercise I was planning on jumping into to get this thing going will have to wait. I must concentrate on the diet with great vigilance if these first few weeks are to be a success. Today @1pm I consumed toasted pastrami Panini which was made in Sea Horse's new home grilling machine...a premium George Foreman if you will. I schmieeered the white roll with Olive tapenade and artichoke spread, casually tossed some well chosen meat slices around before covering the whole thing with shredded mozzarella and compressing the beast with faux grill marks. Sea Horse proclaimed every household could do with one of these. I am not one to argue.




@10:30pm I ate again. Sauteed some left over collards, fried up some rice.




Topped it with a fried egg twin. Two yolks in a single egg, some odd mutation. What would have happened had it hatched? Would there be 2 chicklettes or just 1 with two heads. The preciousness of it, the freakishness and the beautiful rareness it presented almost kept me from eating it. But then I put the salt and hot sauce on. It gone now...


Day one...not such a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment