Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heading east..into the ocean

Pretty much the only time I feel validated enough to eat fast food is when I travel. Particularly flying alone. I tend to pick flights really early in the morning or late at night. I feel like I don't lose that much of a day if I can catch up on sleep. It's a silly notion, but we all have our little logic quirks. This morning I got a Croisandwich and some hash browns from Burger Monarch. The idea of a Croisandwich is so appealing that the actual whateveryouwannacallit that ends up in your mouth might taste that little smidgen' better just because of the name. It was still kinda gross. Landed in Miami and its not quite as hot as I had anticipated. This might be because everyone told me it was gonna be hotter than the sun. It's really hot here...and humid. Looking east to the Ocean is freaking me out a little, watching the sunset on the wrong side is also something that will take a little time to get used to. What a horrible problem to have.
Mr. Father work has its perks. Apparently every room in the new W hotel here has an Ocean view.





Mr. Father food. I'm really looking forward to eating some food that is Miami specific, but this first night I have to do some work. I will say this about Mr. Father Miami...the food here right now is better than other Mr. Fathers.

I head out and do a spin around the town after dinner with Kat and hit some local hot spots.

I'm still wearing a suit from Mr. Father...everyone else is in shirts and slacks.

I am now officially a sweaty overdressed moron.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment