Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wha Happen

Last night Kat took me out on the town for a taste of south beach. OUCH.

I wake up early evening and walk with little miss sister down to a bookstore on Lincoln called Book & Books. Lincoln is like an outdoor mall. something akin to third street promenade in Santa Monica with restaurant hustlers like the Indian guys on 6th street in New York's east village. Everyone is pushing their Happy hour.

after departing from books and books Little Miss Sister asks gingerly

"Can we go to the guitar store?"

"sure, where is it?"

"I don't know"

"ok. what's it called?"

"I don't know, I think it starts with a P"

"Ok. I'm getting a beer while we google search"

Off to the hoff brau Munchen. I saw one of those giant beer filled das boots and went total tourist. Even though I had dinner with Kat planned later that night at Hakasan I was pretty hungry cause I hadn't eaten anything all day.

sooo...

hoff brau munchen- Nurenburg wurst and a liter of hefeweizen.

Way too full. Can't find the Guitar store on google search. back to Mr. Father

soo...






Hakasan-Hakasan is high end Chinese restaurant. They have another location in London and while the idea of another high end place in Miami might seem like competition to Mr. Father they are so different from us it seems like a totally foreign food. the Lay out feels like and old Opium den. I had a tasty cocktail called a chinese mule. Comething similar to a moscow mule but with cilantro.
Liv-uhm...no comment

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment