Monday, August 10, 2009

weakend

Maggy's- Carne Asada Burrito 4way

Had to drive up to Ojai to drop los Lobos off at the Gutball's new house. Open ended Burrito from Maggy's was great, but I think it set me up for disaster. Such a heavy lunch put me in a food coma on the way home. I had planned on going to meet the sea horse on one of his shoots Downtown but I could barely keep my eyes open on the drive back to Venicide. Tried all the usual tricks, singing, slapping, driving reeeeeeeally fast but nothing worked. Got home and crashed out hard for some well needed Zs.

Met Morgita and fahkUmees for a drink at the other room. Discussed the proper usage of fonts and the creepiness of a wink from a lover.

You're at a party together and you send a quick silent signal to acknowledge each other from across the room.

Is that ok? seems alright to me.

Sitting in bed together with nothing to say, communicate instead with a wink.

Is that ok?
creepy factor 9.



Ado-

Dinner plans with Poppesicle. She was intent on exacting friend revenge on me for helping with Cabby. Vengeance...

Then home to pack for I am off to Miami in the early morning to see the new Mr. Father

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment