Friday, August 14, 2009

Tapas tapas tapas

Wet- the pool bar at the Dubhotle. Flat bread with Chorizo and mushroom and a fried egg.

What I don't know at this point is this will begin the first of a string of Spanish tapas style meals for me. not that I mind in anyway but I haven't eaten much besides Chinese food since I've been here.





Tapas y Tintos- a place perfect for you to die in bloody motorcycle drive by. they weren't aiming for you but, hey wrong place place wring time. Little did you know that you were sitting next to a man who ratted out the cartel eleven years ago.

Presto brings me here and amid the intermittent rain and Eurobods a great conversation slips out. Something akin to a road trip convo but laced with wine and missing the long comfortable silences.



The Wall-This is the Club in the dub hotle. apperently one of the hootest spot in town. I like this place most because of the lack of Napkin tossing and over abundant supply of gigantic jet fueled portable airconditioners.

On top of this who can resist a Tron themed entrance way.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment